The Giving Tree of Temple Beth El has been spreading holiday cheer for well over 20 years. While most of us look forward to the holiday season, many in our local community find this time of year very sad and stressful. Children are bombarded with advertisements of toys and parents are filled with regret for lacking the means to make even the smallest holiday wish come true. Here’s how you can help:
• Fill a Wish List. Pick a wish list off The Giving Tree at Temple Beth El Schaefer or Beck Family Campus. Come to our workspace or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to get a wish list to you. Gifts must be new and unwrapped.
• No time to shop? Donate funds and we will shop for you – mail a check to The Giving Tree, 333 SW 4th Ave, Boca Raton, FL 33432 or make your contribution online at tbeboca.org/the-giving-tree.
• Donate a gift card to Walmart, Target or Visa/Amex for a senior to purchase food or medicine
• Wrap gifts at our holiday workshop and (Email email@example.com for this year’s location.)
• Deliver gifts on Christmas Eve at The Dixie Manor Housing Community.
• Donate your left over Halloween Candy and help us fill candy bags for Christmas.
• Donate new children’s clothing and sneakers, from infant to pre-teen sizes.